Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'll add these pictures to a photo album later







Those in the pictures are mostly members of my family and myself.

Since I cannot end the tradition of posting a quote with everything I write, the quote that comes with this post is by Rudyard Kipling (not a scientist):
"If you can meet with triumph and disaster and treat those two imposters just the same:
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken, and stoop and build 'em up again with worn-out tools:
If you can fill the unforgiving minute with sixty second's worth of distance run, yours is the Earth and everthing that's in it, and-which is mor-you'll be a man, my son!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home