Thursday, May 07, 2009

May Birthday Party and Time in the Lab


May 4th was my B-day (May 5th in Japan). I didn't really do much. I was originally going to spend all day in the lab fixing the Raman system, but I got close enough to finishing it to stop for the day and I went to my mothers house for dinner and a few B-day gifts. My favorite gift was a book about "Chuck Norris Facts."
I finally fixed the Raman system (AGAIN). Hopefully it stays fixed this time, because I don't enjoy fixing it (the optics really suck).
Anyways, finals are coming up in a few days. I have mine on Tuesday and am busy studying. If I make an A on the exam I think I will get an A in the class for sure.
Other than that I am busy preparing for my trip to Japan. Two of my sisters b-days are also in May, so I have to get them something...but I'm not very good at finding gifts.
I'm not really doing anything that interesting until I go to Japan over the summer. I'll have to write about my trip in another month...that should be more interesting than talking about doing nothing...and I get to spend time with my friends again.
Well, thanks for reading.
See you around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home