Thursday, March 05, 2009

Long time no see...And I'm going to Hawaii over Spring Vacation

Long time no see. Well, I've been a little busy. I've been trying to get the Ramen microscope aligned and running properly and also dealing with my class. Well, that's not important. More importantly is that I'm gong to Hawaii over Spring vacation to visit a couple friends. I'm headed to the island of Oahu. Not exactly sure what we are going to do over there. Anyways, it should make for an more interesting article than this.
Well, I did find a little free time and my father, step-brother, nephew and myself all went fishing at lake Tawakoni in East Texas. We cause about 170 pounds of blue cat in about 8 hours. It was rather fun. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get to film the 30 pounder that my step brother caught.
I've been trying to upload a video from youtube to my blogspot, but unfortunately I cannot figure out how. So here is a link for you if you are interested as to what shopping in Texas is like...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y14Q6SdbkJI

Well, sorry this is so short. Not much going on now. I guess I will see you around.
Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home