Monday, January 05, 2009

Chirstmas, New Years, Ski and sledding trip to Michigan, and Changing Weather

I has been more than a month since I wrote the last article. I ment to write before this, but things kept coming up. I had a good Christmas, I went to Michigan on a ski trip and was there with friends over the New Year (more explanation in a moment). When I left Texas on December 28th the weather was nice and warm...but when I got back it was cold. Today there is freezing rain and everything is frozen over, but tomorrow it will be warm again. Weather changes fast here. (Pictures of the Cabin and place around the cabin in Michigan) So, let's talk about the ski/sledding trip to Michigan. A friend of mine invited me to go with him to Michigan to meet with a few of his other friends and go skiing for a few days. I eventually accepted and I had a pretty good time (of course I kind of wish my friends in Japan could have come with me). Below I posted a few more pictures of the things we did there (I'll post video of the skiing part later...I didn't bring my camera there so I will have to get the photos off of someone elses camera): A couple days after we went sledding, we went skiing and it was fun. I didn't know how to stop at first (and had difficult controling my speed) but I figured it out after a couple hours. I accidently went down one of the advanced slopes, which was a bit dangerous, but it was really fun (especially since I didn't fall). I'll post pictures of that soon.
I would like to tell you more about the trip (like how a accidently tackled some guy who got in my way while I was skiingg and stuff like that), but I don't really have the time (besides, Celso wouldn't read this if I wrote a lot of stuff).
Anyways, I had a pretty good time. I hope everyone elses Christmas and New Years was just a good. I'll talke to y'all later.
Adios for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home