Sunday, September 21, 2008

I Got a New Chuck Norris Shirt and Some Older Pictures

Well, the title says it all. Not much has happend since my last post. I'm still busy. I did get them to scale back my hours at work a little (that should help me). I've included a few older pics along with this article to make it better. Not sure when I am going to get to do anything fun around here (depends on when I have the time and if I feel like it then...maybe I would prefer to rest...but I doubt it...I can even make the rest into some sort of fun...for example, I can sit outside by the river and just shoot random stuff with a shot-gun...for those of you who don't know, that IS fun and relaxing:). Well, Momoko if you are reading this, I'm working on a Chuck Norris T-shirt for you. I just haven't had time to go to the store and look for one yet. The one that I got was given to me (I didn't go to the store and get it myself). But of course I will get one for you!



Above is a saying of one of the first Texas Rangers. I think they made a few movies about him. He eventually died of TB. But, he is inshrined in the Texas Ranger Hall of Fame at the Texas Ranger Museum.




Below is my new Chuck Norris T-shirt. As long as I wear this, nothing can happen to me because Chuck Norris is so tought even his shirts ward off danger.


I guess a couple of my friends are back from Hungary by now. I think I will check up on them and see how their trip was. I WANT PICTURES of them eating cheese and playing waterpolo (maybe even at the same time).
Well, I got to run for now. I did this while I was teaching a lab (only 2 students came to this one. Maybe there will be more next hour).
Adios for now and I'll see y'all around.
-Ben

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Ben-san
Thank you very much looking for a Chuck Norris T-shirt for me.
Sometime I remember such thing.
Recently I couldn't read your blog so I 'm very glad to see your blog with Chuck Norris news.

6:29 AM  
Blogger Ben said...

Hi Momoko-san. I've been looking for Chuck Norris shirts for everyone. I don't know if I am going to send them by mail yet or give them to everyone in person. But, I haven't forgotten either. I'll talk to you later.
Adios for now.
-Ben

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home