Monday, May 05, 2008

Finals and My B-day

Well, I haven't actually done anything for my B-day yet, but after finals I will...In fact, this Saturday I'm being treated to lunch at the place of my choise. Also, my elder sisters B-day is on the 14th and my younger sisters is the 17th.
Anyways, have you ever really needed to do something, but just had difficulty forcing yourself to do it? In my case, I cannot seem to force myself to study for my quantum physics final. It's not as bad as it sounds. I have to make a 92 on the final to make an A in the class or a 53 to make an B in the class. I hate finals. But, I did get an A in my Theoretical physics class (in fact, I was told by my professor, "I give you A plus plus!" He's Italian, so it sounds normal.
After this week is over, I have to really start preparing to leave for Japan, AGAIN.
But, at least I will get to see my friends.
There are a couple other students going to Japan with me. I'm trying to think of ways to amuse myself at their expense, in Japan (I wouldn't really do that, but it doesn't stop me from thinking about it).
Well, I'll write something interesting and with pictures after finals.
Adios

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben!! when is your b-day?

10:50 PM  
Blogger Celso Satoshi Sakuraba said...

Uahahaha

Poor guys coming with U...

And a (late - sry!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY for U! Shit, I's almost sure I had sent U an e-mail, I even made a comment with FauXto abt ur birthday, but I end up forgetting...

Nwyz, good luck on ur finals, and we wait 4 U here!

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home