Friday, August 18, 2006

A Recap Article

This is just going to be a quick up date. On Monday (Japan Time), I will post my next article about everything that has happend to me in Japan (Just so you know I haven't forgotten about my blog). After that I will do an article about where I went in Japan over summer vacation (of course I have not gone there yet). The other day I went to the Nagoya Port Aquarium. It was nice, but I forgot my camera. While I was there I stopped by Village Vanguard and picked up some more Dr. Pepper and an RC cola. A taifoon hit Kyushu the other day, but I did not feel anything difference in the weather in Nagoya (still waiting for one to hit Nagoya). It's still hot here, but it is suppose to start cooling down in less than a month (I'm looking forward to it). Summer vacation will last a few more weeks and after that I think I have almost the same schedule as I did last semester (Japanese class and a physics seminar and experiments). If I get a class with the Cambodians again I think I will ask to change classes (since the one without them was great). We lost in the quarter finals of the basketball tournament (by 4 points). I played awful. There is another tournament in December, but I am not sure if I will be able to attend because I think it takes place over the Christmas holiday. Other than that, not much to talk about right now. I am about to have to move out of my dorm and into an apartment before the end of September. I guess it has been about 4.75 months since I came to Japan. Well, that's all for now. I'll post the next article on Monday (Japane time). See you around.
Quote of the day is by Sir William Shakespear (from his play measure for measure):
"Our doubts are traitors and oft make us loose the good we might win by fearing to attempt."
Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home