Thursday, September 28, 2006

Not Really An Article



I said that I wouldn't write another article until I moved into my new apartment (that article will be about my new apartment by the way. And I will have pictures), so I don't really consider this an article. Actually it is just a picture that I forgot to put in another article and I wanted to expain this one. Okay, you have seen the picture above. It was taken at Shirakawa, you can see other pictures of Shirakawa from one of the previous posts. This particular one is taken from a museum at Shirakawa. If you notice the green sign in the top right you will notice it is of a person running. It is an exit sign. Now, look out the second story window. Do you see any stairs? Neither did I when I was there. So, to recap, an exit sign on the second floor that is a 2 story drop. It made me feel smart to see a sign like this. Anyways, moving in to a new apartment is not fun and I'm busy. See y'all later.
(In a last minute decision, I added my favorite picture from Shirakawa as well.)
-No quote of the day since this is not really an article.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben said...

I'm actually leaving a comment for everyone (not for myself since I am the publisher of the blog). In the article I forgot to write you should insert your own jokes about the exit. Actually, because of the style of the building, it was closer to a 3 story drop off. Not an exit I would want to take, although it would have saved time getting down. They had the same entrance and exit for the top floor. Come to think about it, it was the 3rd floor. So it is a 3 story drop off after all. I wanted to stick around to see if the "village idiot" would show up and take the exit, but I had a time limit. Anyways, I saw your new comment uncle Rick. Thanks for stopping by. I wish I would have had this published a little earlier and you would have gotten to see it. Later again.
-Bye
-Ben

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home